Friday 10 July 2015

So Sad


Sumber: link
I feel so sad tonight but no one knows, and that makes me sad so much more (probably because of the fact that I face it all by myself). I want to tell anybody else about how I feel…but I don’t know who. It really hurts me every time he cursed at me, really makes me uncomfortable. I hate curses, those hurt my heart and mind badly.
  
What makes it worse is that he acts like nothing happened before. In the end, the situation leaves me as the one who only did something wrong. I think it’s unfair. If it’s my fault, I will accept it as well, I wouldn’t be gloomy and take the responsibility. But when he cursed at me, I’m not allowed to take any self defense. No. I should be quiet always…though his words are not true.

I wonder, has he ever felt guilty after throws such curses to us (especially me)?

But, what is the use of guilty if he does that again and again?

Yeah…that’s the true him, his nature.

I want to hate him, but it seems my heart is tired to hate anybody. So let me be happy with myself in my own way.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment